- This event has passed.
Day Camp: Medical Camp (Ages 6-7)
September 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are your curious about how the human body heals? Do you want to explore the mysteries of bones, organs, and blood? From paper x-rays to banana dissection, we will learn about amazing healthcare technology.
We will use teamwork to build a hospital simulation. Each team will explore one of the many important hospital departments.
This camp is designed for 6-7 year olds.
We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Students will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut-free space. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options. Both are available for an additional fee.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10 per day.
- Post-camp is 4-5pm for $10 per day.