Day Camp: iGen Makers (Ages 8-10)
Do you want to design a future that is better than the present? What will technology look like in 10 years? Join us for a camp that is all about what you want to see in the future! Learn about African American scientists, engineers, and change makers who are creating a better future!
Monday, Jan. 21 from 9am-4pm // Read more and Register here!
In this camp, we will explore the technology and designs that we want to see in the future. Projects will include future city dioramas, coding, and learning about biomimicry through recycled materials.
This camp is designed for students in grades 3-5 (or ages 8-10).
We offer morning and afternoon snacks, with gluten-free options available. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10 per day
- Post-camp is 4-5pm for $10 per day.