Space Rental at Assemble
Do you want to rent our new space for your next event? Assemble is a creative space, located at 4824 Penn Avenue. Our space has been rented for meet-ups, performances, classes, community meetings, student events, and pop-up shows. Please read the information below.
To request the space, please complete this request form.
If you’re interested in having a birthday party at Assemble, please visit Assemble’s Birthday Party Package.
Details about our new space:
- Our new space can fit 50 people for banquet style seating, 75 people for standing room only, and 60 people for lecture style seating.
- We have wifi available.
- We have 30 chairs, four 6-foot folding tables, and a projector and screen available to use while renting the space.
- We do not have a full kitchen, so we are unable to accommodate any onsite cooking or full-course dinners, nor are we allowed to have food for sale in our space.
- We do not offer a full sound system for bands. Penn Avenue has other places that are better suited to host bands, and we would be happy to connect you with them.
- You are welcome to bring your own sound equipment.
- Events must end no later than 10pm.
- Food and outside drinks are permissible.
- Unless you have a liquor license, you are not allowed to charge for alcohol. We can only allow beer or wine in our space. Under Pennsylvania Law, you must check IDs to verify that everyone who is consuming alcohol is 21+. No alcoholic beverages are permitted outside.
- All smoking must be 5 ft from our door.
- All artwork must be respected. You will be liable for all damages to the space.
For set-up and clean-up:
- You will be responsible to make sure the space is clean when you leave. We have brooms and mops available in our janitor closet.
- All trash and recycling must be taken out to the dumpster at the end of the night.
- If you would like an assemble staff person clean-up after your event, we ask for a $50 clean-up fee.
If you are under 18 and would like to rent the space, you must have a guardian or liable adult on site for the rental.
If you have questions about space rental or would like to reserve the space, please email email@example.com
Assemble's space rental fees
- For all private events or events that charge admission, we ask for $150 for 3 hours. (baby showers, birthday parties, corporate meetings, and shows)
- For events organized by nonprofits or collectives, we ask for a $75 fee for 3 hours. (poetry readings, workshops, potlucks, etc.)
- For events organized by Garfield residents, we ask for $50 for 3 hours.
- If you are interested in having Assemble present and lead an activity at your event, we ask for an additional $50.
- For events longer than 3 hours, there is an extra charge of $25/hr.
Please request a space rental using the Space Rental Request Form before paying for the rental.