Spring/Summer Camp Guidelines + Safety Tips:
We want all assemblers to enjoy their visit and be as safe as possible! Our board and leadership team are working hard to release our official reopening plan in the late spring before summer camps. Until then, Assemble is following the guidelines below.
Per guidelines by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Our 4824 Penn Ave location will provide at least six feet between campers, with no more than ten campers and two teachers in the space at a time.
- All spring/summer campers and staff must wear face masks over their nose and mouth at all times.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations are readily available; campers will receive proper hygiene encouragement.
- Campers’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival using a no-touch thermometer. Children with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to participate in camp for the safety of others. Parents or legal guardians will be encouraged to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and keep them home when they are sick.
What Assemble is doing:
- Requiring all campers and staff to wear face masks covering their nose and mouth
- Parents sign a waiver to confirm that camper and members of their household are not sick
- Temperature checks for camp staff and campers
- Separate sick children from well children until they can be sent home
- Learning space will be set up to maintain proper social distancing guidelines
- Learning space will have hand sanitizer readily available
- Surfaces sanitized as needed during instruction
*Policy updates will be included in our official reopening plan coming in May.
Important Safety Tips:
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact – keep 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wear a cloth face cover (mask).
It is everyone’s responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to themselves and to others.