Want Assemble to table at your school fair, community gathering, or another organized event? We are happy to join you, be it with just information or with a fun, educational Make and Take activity. Our STEAM-focused Make and Takes give event attendees of all ages a chance to get a quick taste of our programming and take something awesome home with them!
Since we are a nonprofit, we do require a fee to participate. Please read through the criteria below before requesting our participation.
- Is your event in Friendship, or Garfield (highest priority); or East Liberty, Highland Park, Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, or Stanton Heights?
- Is this an event that will bring out lots of families with kids in Assemble’s main target age group (ages 6 to 18)?
- Is your organization able to pay a fee for Assemble’s participation? The cost for a Make and Take is $300 per event or $150 for Garfield organizations. If cost is a barrier, please reach out to Hannah at email@example.com to discuss fees.
If your event is local and serves students ages 6-18, please use the form below to request Assemble’s participation.
Past Outreach Events
- Three Rivers Arts Festival
- CREATE Festival
- Bloomfield Farmers Market
- African Arts In the Park Festival
- The Carnegie Library Extravaganza
- Highmark’s First Night Family Tent
- Kelly Strayhorn Theater’s Halloween Party
- Environmental Charter School’s Earth Day Celebration
- I Made It! Market
- MakerFaire Pittsburgh
- Jewish Community Center of Pittsburgh’s Wellness Fair
- APOST Light’s On After School Evening
- Play by the Fire at the Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Style Week Pittsburgh
- WYEP Summer Music Festival
- Polish Hill Arts Festival
- Steel City Roller Derby
- NEXT 3 Days (N3D) Garfield