Join us as we celebrate queer makers in the Bloomfield, Garfield, Friendship, and East Liberty neighborhoods.
Would you like to be a craft vendor at Assemble’s Queer Craft Market on December 9th from 4-8pm? We are looking for queer artists and makers to sell their handmade items at Assemble (4824 Penn Ave).
Deadline to apply: November 9th by 7pm// Apply here!
- Selected vendors do not have to pay a fee to participate.
- All proceeds go directly to the artists/makers.
- We encourage all artists/makers to consider donating a portion of their profits to support Assemble’s educational programs.
- We prioritize local queer artists/makers (from Garfield, Bloomfield, Friendship, and East Liberty)
- Assemble is an open and accessible space.
- We have 2 gender neutral restrooms with accessible stalls.
Questions? Please contact Hannah at email@example.com
About our December-January HyperLocal gallery:
HyperLocal is Assemble’s annual showcase of local artists and makers. We showcase work from local artists from December 2017 – January 2018.
Join us on December 1st from 6-10pm and on January 5th from 6-10pm to see the work of local makers and artists of all ages!
Join us for Unblurred, Penn Avenue’s First Friday Gallery Crawl! Each month, Assemble features a local artist, maker, or technologist in our space at 4824 Penn Ave.
We have beer, snacks, and a free DIY activity! This event is for all ages. Must be 21+ to drink.
Visit our Gallery Showcase page for details about our featured artists.