- This event has passed.
Day Camp: What do you Meme? (Ages 8-10)
November 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Do you love memes? Are you curious about character design? Join us at this fun day camp to design your very own characters and memes! Projects will include meme making, puppet making, stop-motion animation videos.
This camp is designed for students in grades 3-5 (or ages 8-10).
We offer morning and afternoon snacks, with gluten-free options available. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10 per day
- Post-camp is 4-5pm for $10 per day.