- This event has passed.
Veterinarian Clinic Day Camp (Grades 3-5)
January 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you curious about the complexities of living creatures? Do dream about becoming a doctor, nurse or veterinarian? Do you want to learn about preventive medicine, preform sutures, and investigate animal physiology? Bring your creative mind and questions our Veterinarian Clinic Day Camp.
This camp is designed for students in 3rd-5th grade.
All Assemble Day Camps run from 9am-4pm. We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options. Both are available for an additional fee.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10.
- Post-camp is 4-6pm for $15.
We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Campers will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut-free space. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at email@example.com
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer a 50% discount. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
Interested families can reserve a spot for their child through the Eventbrite tickets on this page. You can also call 412-661-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.