- This event has passed.
Day Camp: It’s Alive (Ages 8-10)
September 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Do you love slime? Are your curious about the science of gross and gooey things? From edible slime to exploding slime volcanoes, we will learn all about the science of slime!
This camp is designed for 8-10 year olds.
We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Students will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut-free space. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options. Both are available for an additional fee.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10 per day.
- Post-camp is 4-5pm for $10 per day.