- This event has passed.
Day Camp: Costume + Puppet Design (Girls, ages 10-14)
October 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you a girl* who likes to make art, build things, and design your own characters? Join us for a day camp just for girls in grades 5-8 (or ages 10-14)! In this camp, we will explore costume design and puppetry. Our goal for this day camp is to empower girls by making connections between hands-on STEAM learning and the world around us.
*This girls day camp welcomes all trans and cis girls.
We offer morning and afternoon snacks, with gluten-free options available. Parents/Guardians should provide a lunch for their child. Assemble is a peanut-free space, so please do not bring any peanut products. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at email@example.com
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options. Both are available for an additional fee.
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10 per day.
- Post-camp is 4-5pm for $10 per day.