Details for All Day Camps
- Pre-camp is 8-9am for $10.
- Post-camp is 4-6pm for $15.
We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Campers will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut free space. If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at email@example.com
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
Interested families can reserve a spot for their child through the Eventbrite tickets on this page. You can also call 412-661-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Upcoming Day Camps
Jan. 15th, 9am-4pm Register here!
Do you like to tinker, dance, create something new? Have you ever wondered who made the Super Soaker, refrigerator, or wooden clock? Learn about amazing discoveries and inventions by Black Scientists.
Jan. 22nd, 9am-4pm (Grades 1-2) Register here!
Jan. 23, 9am-4pm (Grades 3-5) Register here!
Are you curious about the complexities of living creatures? Do dream about becoming a doctor, nurse or veterinarian? Do you want to learn about preventive medicine, preform sutures, and investigate animal physiology? Bring your creative mind and questions our Veterinarian Clinic Day Camp.