Details for All Day Camps
- All Assemble Day Camps run from 9am-4pm.
- We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options.
- Pre-camp is 8am-9am ($10 per day)
- Post-camp is 4pm-5pm ($10 per day)
- We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Campers will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut free space.
- If you have any dietary concerns or needs, please reach out to Hannah at email@example.com
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
Interested families can reserve a spot for their child through the Eventbrite tickets on this page. You can also call 412-661-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Upcoming Day Camps
Day Camp: Medical Camp (Ages 6-7)
September 19 from 9am-4pm: Are you curious about how the human body heals? Do you want to explore the mysteries of bones, organs, and blood? From paper x-rays to banana dissection, we will learn about amazing healthcare technology. We will use teamwork to build a hospital simulation. Each team will explore one of the many important hospital departments.
Half-Day Camp: Build It! (Ages 8-10)
September 28 from 1-4pm: Do you love building with the materials you find at home? In this half-day camp, we will explore food art, cardboard architecture, and repurposed material sculptures.
Day Camp: Costume + Puppet Design (Ages 10-14)
October 8 from 9am-4pm: Are you a girl* who likes to make art, build things, and design your own characters? Join us for a day camp just for girls in grades 5-8 (or ages 10-14)! In this camp, we will explore costume design and puppetry. Our goal for this day camp is to empower girls by making connections between hands-on STEAM learning and the world around us.
*This girls day camp welcomes all trans and cis girls.