Details for All Day Camps
- All Assemble Day Camps run from 9am-4pm.
- We offer pre-camp and post-camp care options.
- Pre-camp is 8am-9am ($10 per day)
- Post-camp is 4pm-5pm ($10 per day)
- We offer morning and afternoon snacks. Campers will provide their own lunch. Please note that Assemble is a peanut free space.
- Please list all dietary needs or health-related information in the Eventbrite registration or Assemble permission form.
- Day Camp costs $50 per day.
- If you are a Garfield resident, you do not need to pay a fee to participate. Just select the “Garfield Resident” Ticket.
- If you live outside the Garfield neighborhood and cost is a barrier, we offer 50% scholarships. Just pick the “Scholarship Ticket” on Eventbrite.
Interested families can reserve a spot for their child through the Eventbrite tickets on this page. You can also call 412-661-6111 to register.
Spring Break Camps!
Pet Hospital (Ages 6-7)
This two-day spring break camp is from Monday, April 15 to Tuesday, April 16 from 9am-4pm each day.
Do you want to be a doctor, nurse, or veterinarian? Do you want to understand how bodies heal, grow, and adapt? Do you want to learn about preventive medicine, perform sutures, and investigate animal physiology? Bring your creative ideas and questions to Assemble’s stuffed animal veterinary clinic.
Monster Makers (Ages 8-10)
This three-day spring break camp is from Wednesday, April 17 to Friday, April 19 from 9am-4pm each day.
Do you love creating your own characters? Are you fascinated by animation? Design your own stop-motion animation movies, and learn how to work collaboratively to come up with exciting stories. Bring your creative designs and animation questions to Monster Makers Camp!
Girls’ Maker Camp (Ages 10-14)
This spring break day camp is on Monday, April 22 from 9am-4pm.
Are you a girl who likes to make art, build things, and get tech-y? Our one-day Girls’ Maker Camp is a special STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math) program just for girls! This program empowers girls in grades 5-8 by making connections between hands-on STEAM learning and the world around us. Students will work individually and collaboratively as they explore new skills, experiment with exciting materials, and create transformative projects.