Learning Party: Fun With Food!
Do you love to play with your food? Join us on Friday, January 18 from 4-6pm for this all-ages event! We will meet and learn from bakers, farmers, scientists, and artists who are creating the food that you love. Discover how you can make an impact on the future of food, and share your ideas with others!
- Healthy Out-Of-School Time with Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Common Threads cooking demo
- Mini clay food with Mimi, Assemble Afterschool Teacher
- INNERgy Snack Vending with Andrea Barber
- Everyday’s a Sunday
- Raqueeb Bey with Black Urban Gardeners and Farmers of Pittsburgh Co-op
This event is free and features fun, hands-on activities led by local organizations. Learning Party activities are organized as stations, which are facilitated by a team of local experts and organizations.
All materials and snacks provided. Please email Hannah at email@example.com if your student has any dietary restrictions.